



Well, as I finish up with the Summer Session of dance, Kelly had his first day back to school! Crazy, huh! This week, Kelly has spent a lot of time at the school in meetings, Open House, and just getting things ready. I have mostly been home with the girls, which has been nice. Here and there I have been getting Kailin and I ready for our trip to New York next week! We can hardly wait. Did a little swimming, playing, reading, shopping....just hanging out and having fun.
Karsyn has graduated to a full-blown crawl. Yesterday I was putting Kyla in the car so Kelly could take her home, shut the door, about took a step and realized there was something down there, stopped myself, looked down, and there was Karsyn! How she got out the door without falling flat on her face, I have no idea!!! Guess we better watch her a little better.
Kailin is loving to swim. She begs us everyday to take her to the pool. Luckily, by evening, we are ready to hop in, too, so she usually gets her wish. She loves to color, play on her computer, and play with her cousins.
Well, next week we will have some better stuff to report after our fun trip to NYC!!!

















3 comments:
Hey Taani, it's Jen (Moore)! I randomly found your blog on Amber Kennedy's so funny. Anyways, your girls are adorable. Hope all is going well with the family! If you want to check out our site its...
web.mac.com/waketofakie
Taani,
You have the cutest little girls. So glad you found our blog.
HEY!!! Sorry it has taken me a while to respond... I haven't had a computer. Your girls are so dang cute and they are getting so big. They just grow up way too fast! Anyway you were wondering how big Brooklynn was at her 9 month appt... she weighed 21 lb 5 oz... for some reason I don't have her length written down but she has always been in the 95th. Anyway, I miss being at the studio and I don't think I'll be back this year cuz my husband's schedule had just been so crazy lately and he is never home... Well I'm jealous you got to go to NYC and I hope everything is going good for you!
Post a Comment