Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kids say and do the CUTEST things!

Well, another week gone by! Time just seems to fly anymore. A few cute things happened this week.
#1 Kailin and I were talking about how proud I was of her for sleeping in her bed ALL night for a whole week. I was asking her what prize she wanted to go get as a reward. She thought for a moment and then said,
"Mommy, you are my best friend...you are my prize."
Ahhhhhh!

#2 I'm feeling awfully special this week.....we were playing I-Spy in the car...Kailin's new favorite game. It was her turn, and she said, "I Spy something gorgeous! It's you, Mommy!" What a sweetie!

#3 Karsyn at any given moment is either a Mommy's girl or a Daddy's girl. Never anything in between. She either wants daddy and nothing to do with Mommy, or wants Mommy and nothing to do with daddy. It's such a sweet feeling when she jumps out of the other's arms and snuggles into you for some good hugs.

#4 Karsyn has taken to blowing kisses. It is the sweetest thing ever. She also is still attempting to walk. She can get half way across the room, then seems to realize what she is doing and plops down. She just needs to figure out that she CAN do it, and then, look out world...here comes Karsyn!

Here are some random pics of what the girls have been up to this week.


Hanging out in the front yard.

Gotta love the ponies!


Karsyn found this the funniest thing ever...putting stickers on our noses!


The girls in the cute dresses Grandma made! This is after Church last week. Kailin was so proud of her "I Can Be Honest" hat! Today after Church, driving home, she got quite emotional...."My hat, my hat! I forgot my hat!" After discussing it for a bit, it turned out she was remembering her hat from last week, and after realizing it, she said, "I dream about my hat!"


Kailin in her new warm pajamas.

Kailin and Karsyn in their cute sweaters and skirts!


Ah, hugs!!!

Kailin giving me a smile!


Mom, Dad and Karsyn.

Kailin loves to get kisses. (And mom loves giving them!!)


Karsyn


Another of Karsyn.


Karsyn LOVES to get turned upside down.


Kailin and Karsyn at the play area at the Mall. It was pretty empty and Kelly said he was surprised that there weren't more people there. I commented back that most people had better things to do on a Saturday night. His quick retort was, "Well, what does that say about us?" It says we're too tired to do anything else, and love to watch the girls play!


Riding the carousel at the mall. Kailin loves it. Karsyn still isn't quite sure!



Kailin's pumpkin.


Kailin's pumpkin with a smilin' Kailin!


Kailin wanted to put her blanket outside so she could look at the stars!


Daddy and Karsyn. Going outside at night calms her down and gets her ready to go to bed.

Karsyn absolutely LOVED playing with her pumpkin. She didn't want us to decorate it!

Karsyn in her jammies, playing the piano.


Kailin and Karsyn posing for the camera.

What a great smile!


Sleeping Beauty.
Kailin kept trying to get me to go up to bed, and I would say, just another minute. She finally gave up on me and lay down and went to sleep!


Anna came over to play. Here the girls were alternately reading a book and watching TV. Can you tell which has the greater fascination???

Another pic of Kailin and Anna.


Karsyn's favorite thing to do....empty the books shelves!


What a poser!

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Cute girls! How do you get Kailin to hold still to get her hair done so cute?

The Stanford Bunch said...

awwww... that was so fun to see all those cute pix!!!

Ginger said...

I can't believe all the pictures you have! You must have your camera with you all the time. I love it. It makes me realize I need to do better! By the way, you sure have a couple of cute girls!

The Farnsworths said...

Wow, they are growing up so cute! You have a carousal the mall? Geeze, that's pretty cool! Heck, we would go there too on a Saturday night.

Our Family

Pics for July 17th Post!

The Girls!

Happy Halloween!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Contributors