Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kailin's Christmas Shows!!

Kailin had her dance shows this week! She did such a great job, and had so much fun! Here are the videos and some pics.

Here she is introducing herself. If you can't understand, she says,
"My name is Kailin, I'm 3 years old, I like to go to grandma's house and play with Anna."




Doing I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas.






Doing Suzy Snowflake.


Frosty the Snowman.



Mrs. Santa Claus.



Kailin and the rest of her Monday 3:45 class with teacher, Emily Kotara.


Kailin getting ready to do Mrs. Santa Claus.


Monday 3:45 class.


Posing for the camera!

2 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

GREAT JOB KAILIN AND ANNA!!!

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

I loved watching this! Your daughter is adorable and knew every step of the dance! Thank you for sharing! I also love the family pictures! Merry Christmas!

Our Family

Pics for July 17th Post!

The Girls!

Happy Halloween!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Contributors