One of our favorite things to do is to hang out and watch the girls interact with each other. It is so fun to have them finally playing with each other. I think my favorite is to hear them
giggling together. Today at lunch, Kailin had a hot dog. She would touch the hot dog and say, "Ouch!" (It was hot....) and Karsyn would
giggle like it was the funniest thing in the world, which, of course, made Kailin
giggle, too, thinking that she had made Karsyn laugh!

Driving the car with Mommy. (She was pulling into the garage....come on guys, I'm not crazy!!)
Giggling.....need I say more?
Giggling as they share a chair.

Kailin posing on the baseball at the mall.

Karsyn
giggling at something!

Kailin playing Tiffany's violin.

Kailin
giggling at Toby.

Kailin's primary teacher moved to Denver. Kailin made this note to send to her on her birthday.

The girls love to take their chairs outside to wait for whoever is coming. Here they are reading their books while they wait!

Kailin and Karsyn read together.
No comments:
Post a Comment