Monday, October 26, 2009

Pics of the little guy





6 comments:

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

Congratulations Taani! He is perfect and so beautiful! I love seeing the pictures of the girls with their new little brother! What a tank... your little football player (my mom was DYING at the 11 lb. baby! Ha ha!) Your family is beautiful! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Farnsworth Family he is a cutie!! Looks like his big sisters think so too.

Ginger said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations!

Tami said...

Congratulations! He looks like just his sisters. I love the new name of the blog too.

frogbait said...

So cute! I am going to come visit this week! I'm not sick anymore so I can actually hold Kaden!

MentieMom said...

I coundn't find your Blog since the baby came....I had to go to Jarod and Sara's to track you down.
Such a cute family...Keep blogging

Our Family

Pics for July 17th Post!

The Girls!

Happy Halloween!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Contributors