
Kailin has been taking Let's Play Music class for the last year and a half. It is a pre-piano class that teaches kids to visualize the music. Kailin LOVES it. Her teacher is Christi Jensen. Right now she is learning the chords and can play the red chord and the yellow chord. They are incorporating it into different songs. Her favorite is Halloween Is Coming. If anyone is looking for a class that will prep for piano, let me know and I can get you the info!

















2 comments:
Angela is in the third year and it's been fun to sit with Emily and know how much she will learn in a year. Angela can play red, blue, and yellow chords in 3 different positions - amazing. I've enjoyed getting to know Kailin better - she's a cutie. Emily loves Halloween Is Coming too! Let's Play Music has the BEST Halloween songs.
The above comment was from Tami - apparently I was signed in Google as my daughter. That's what happens when you have pre-teens.
Post a Comment