When we got home from the Easter Picnic, I told Kailin that she needed to take a quick bath, and that I bet the Easter Bunny would probably leave their Easter baskets while she was in the tub. She was so excited! About 10 minutes into her bath, I quickly went in to tell her that I just saw the Easter Bunny hop down the stairs! I thought she would LEAP out of the tub! Luckily Kelly took a minute to get her dried off, or she would have been down the stairs looking for the Easter Bunny! She came into her room and saw hers and Karsyn's basket. I was video taping her arrival, but she decided at that moment to flash me, so that video got deleted! :) Here are the pics of the girls checking out their baskets. (Karsyn wasn't too impressed with the whole thing!)
The girl's baskets...they each got a new pair of pajamas, a new pair of Sunday Shoes and socks, a stuffed dog, and Kailin got bubbles, Karsyn a book.
Kailin hugging her dog.
Kailin's entrance, minus the flash!
Kailin with her dog and note from the Easter Bunny.
The girl's baskets...they each got a new pair of pajamas, a new pair of Sunday Shoes and socks, a stuffed dog, and Kailin got bubbles, Karsyn a book.
Kailin hugging her dog.
Kailin's entrance, minus the flash!
Kailin with her dog and note from the Easter Bunny.
















No comments:
Post a Comment