Sunday, May 3, 2009

March 7, 2009--Jaxon's Birthday Party

On March 7th we all went to Tumbleweed Park to celebrate Jaxon's 1st birthday! We all had a lot of fun. It started out with Kailin and Maelie wanting to go to the playground to play, so I walked over with them. Maelie immediately ran off, while I was trying to keep an eye on her and Kailin, while dragging Karsyn along. I tried to find Maelie and couldn't, so I was getting a little worried (the park was packed!) I called dad, and she had gone back to the table! Whew! She had me worried! Well, we played, ate dinner, and watched Mistie open Jaxon's presents :). It was a very fun day! Happy Birthday, Jaxon!

Karsyn on the swing.


Karsyn and Emma on the swings.


Karsyn playing on the fire truck...what do you think she is thinking???


No comments:

Our Family

Pics for July 17th Post!

The Girls!

Happy Halloween!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Contributors