Well, we now have a first name! Zacary Rogers!
He is doing so well, you would think he had been born a lot closer to the due date. I guess there are three stages in NICU.....he has now left the 3rd stage, and has moved into Intermediate. He is completely off the oxygen, and guzzling down the bottles! They started him at 5cc, then 8cc, then 11cc, and are going for 14cc at his next feeding. I guess he just downs the stuff!
Good job, Zac! We knew you had it in you!
(Jason has promised me more pics, so I will post them as soon as I get them!)
15 years ago

















3 comments:
Okay, so now I am back to blogging again. I read up on this guy. Man scary times but it sounds like everyone is going to be okay. what a relief. Looks like a cutie!
Thanks you so much. You are so good to keep us posted, as we are all
interested and concerned. Seems like he is doing so very well. So cute,
too. Zachary is a good name for him, and I think he will be a cherished
boy.
I think it is so neat, and shows alot about you, that you are as nearly
as excited and involved with your siblings babies as you are your own. I
think you recognize the preciousness of being entrusted with them. I
think you are a neat person, and that you feel so deeply makes you really
special. You are also subject to the hurts that come along with some
disappointments, too.
But it is part of living and learning.
Love you, and thanks again. Aunt Joann
His middle name is Jay. I held him today and he is a keeper!
Post a Comment