15 years ago
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Private Blog
Okay, let me explain what really happened. I didn't just put in Farnsworth, I put in Nataani Farnsworth. I have now made my blog unsearchable, but until Google decides to re-index its pics, they are still there. So, until that time, I will keep my blog private, and then we will see. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Halloween!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Kelly Gets Dunked!
Our 2007 Christmas Card
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(74)
-
▼
August
(20)
- Karsyn "WALKS"!!!
- Private Blog
- Zacary comes home!!!!
- Makes It All Worth It!!!
- August 17, 2008
- Just for fun!!
- More good news!
- Baby, Baby
- Baby Zacary
- Video of Jason and Katrina's baby!
- Update on Jason and Katrina and Baby!
- Baby Boy Rogers
- The Rogers
- Anna
- Rogers Family Reunion
- New York City Thursday
- New York City Wednesday
- New York City Tuesday
- New York City Monday
- New York City!!! Sunday
-
▼
August
(20)

















No comments:
Post a Comment