Friday, September 12, 2008

Just a Crazy Week!!

Karsyn and Mommy just after Church.


Kailin eating her cereal.


Karsyn after Church.


Karsyn at the dance studio...she LOVES the mirror!


Karsyn eating dinner.



Another pic of Karsyn...kissing the baby in the mirror!

Just another crazy week! We started it out with me having to get a root canal. Ouch!! I also found out I have terrible dental insurance...

Monday Kailin had her Los Animales class. Grandma got to take her since I was at the dentist. She learned about Pez. This is the Spanish word for fish. She made an adorable fish to bring home! Grandma also took Kailin to dance since I was back at the dentist. On Thursday, she went to Fairyland Fun...she got to make a Princess Crown!

Karsyn finally has been randomly saying "Mom, mom, mom." Maybe twice this week. She is such a stubborn little girl. When you ask her to do or say something, she just looks at you like, "No way are you gonna get me to say (or do) that!" You know she can, she just refuses. She also is starting to say no to you, with a shake of the head and a smile on her face. Too bad she is adorable when she does it. Daddy took Kailin and Karsyn to the Mall to ride the Carousel. Karsyn pretty much freaked out, but absolutely loved watching Kailin go up and down on the horse. They also rode the Dumbo the Elephant at Wal-mart. Karsyn held tight to the handles and screamed when it was over....she did not want to get off.

Usually Daddy gets the honor of giving the girls baths, since he is the one home with them in the evening, but the other night Kelly had a Bishopric meeting, so I got the honor...Oh, my gosh! Where did Karsyn come from? Kailin had filled the tub with toys, and of course, Karsyn had to hold ALL of them! She literally jumped from one side of the tub to the other, back and forth, over the top of Kailin, stood, sat, lay down, got dunked, jumped for that toy, dropped this toy, climbed, fell again, went under again....need I say more? I was exhausted after about 3 minutes of this! But.....it was absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I quickly washed her hair and pulled her, screaming out of the tub! She really let me have it! If she knew how to cuss...man would I have been in trouble. We are attempting to get this on video, so watch for an exciting time...coming soon!

Here's to more fun and exciting adventures!

(Three new videos...check them out!)
1. Karsyn walks a little faster--this is a cute video, but even funnier is Kailin in the background!!
2. Karsyn playing with the mirror!
3. Kailin, where are you? --Daddy loves to play this game with Kailin, but we loved the faces she was making this time.

1 comment:

TF said...

cute CUTE pictures! I am so sorry you had to get a root canal, those are so not fun! that is so cool that Karsyn was the same size as Jaxon at 6 mos, I remember being so shocked that Karsyn was 20 pounds at 6 months and you said, Jaxon just might be thhe same! and yeah, I hear ya about bath times, I usually do them and they WEAR me out!!! i am off to watch the new videos! thanks for posting!!! :)
Love, Mistie

Our Family

Pics for July 17th Post!

The Girls!

Happy Halloween!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Contributors