Sunday, September 14, 2008

Karsyn the Climber!

Okay, tonight I ran upstairs to grab a load of laundry to throw in, and was in my room. I thought I heard Karsyn, but she seemed way too close. I went out to look down the stairs to see what was going on, and there Karsyn was....at the top of the stairs!!!! She had climbed all the way up with out falling...I am amazed! (that she hadn't fallen! :) ) Well, needless to say, the gate is now at the bottom of the stairs. I am not sure if I am too excited about that because Kailin can't open it, so I can't have her run get me things if needed!! :(~ Oh, well, such is the life...watch for a video of this latest feat...when Kelly gets home we will get it on tape!

No comments:

Our Family

Pics for July 17th Post!

The Girls!

Happy Halloween!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Contributors