Thursday, September 25, 2008

Picture tag

a place I'd like to visit


my favorite place



my past pet



my age


my bad habit



the town I was born in



my favorite color (I'm gonna paint my walls in the front room this color!!!)



Kailin's favorite animal (perrito!)


my favorite food



my favorite object



my first name (I cheated...about 5 pages later)


my best friend's nick name


the town I live in


what I'm doing now
my college degree



my first job




my maiden name


I tag everyone because I want to see everyone's! :)

2 comments:

Tami said...

How fun! I'm going to try it.

The Stanford Bunch said...

K... since you went private, it doesn't tell me when your blog is updated, so I hafta make sure I check it occasionally! This was fun to see, thanks for doing it!

Our Family

Pics for July 17th Post!

The Girls!

Happy Halloween!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Contributors