Jarod took us a few Saturday's ago to do family pictures! We went to The Mesa Arts Center, but there was a festival going on so we went on up to the temple. I really like the pics...Jarod did a very good job! Especially the ones of Kailin! She sure is a poser...loves the camera! :)
these are all so cute! I love them! I also like your header! Jarod did an awesome job and what a beautiful family! I especially like that pic of Kailin on the header - but they all are really cute! Your hair looks beautiful, Taani! Love you and miss you!
4 comments:
these are all so cute! I love them! I also like your header! Jarod did an awesome job and what a beautiful family! I especially like that pic of Kailin on the header - but they all are really cute! Your hair looks beautiful, Taani! Love you and miss you!
Super cute pictures! The girls and your family are beautiful. We miss you!! Maybe we could get together over the break.
Jarod did such a good job! I need him to come up here and take some for us! Your girls are so adorable!
Very cute!
Post a Comment