I know I am a slacker! I am the last to get my Halloween pics up, but it was a busy weekend! So, here ya go...the Farnsworth girls, and cousins trick- or-treating! (Sorry for the quantity of pics...I couldn't narrow it down any further!) We met at Grandma and Poppa's at around 5:30 and had yummy soup. Then we left to go trick-or-treating with Jarod, Sara, Jakob, Anna, Emma, Jason, Katrina, Brandon, Zac, and Grandma. Poppa and Shannon stayed at the house to man the candy! We went down one street, and headed around to the next and Kailin was insisting that she ride in the stroller. (Karsyn was in the stroller!) Did we think to bring the double stoller?!?!?! Of course, not!!! We made it a few more houses down and Karsyn decided she wanted out....good thing, cuz Kailin was pretty much done! (with walking!) So, she got the stroller, and just walked up to each house. That lasted a little bit longer. By the time we got to the first street of the BIG houses, she was done. I kept saying, "Kailin, do you want to go to this house?" And her response always was, "No, thank you...I am done." (At least she is polite!) Well, we headed back to Grandma's and Poppa's, where, after removing the wings, tutu, and shoes, she got her second wind and had plenty of energy to play with the cousins again! All in all it was a very fun night!
Our cute little butterfly!
Our cute little butterfly!
I sware, I did not teach her to pose...it's something she has just picked up on her own. I laugh everytime I see "normal" pics of girls from the dance studio...they don't know how to get their pic taken without posing!!!



























3 comments:
such cute pix and cute costumes! So cute how Kailin poses!
Those costumes are so cute, and I love all the posing. Karsyn looks just like you in the picture below. They are getting so big and have such fun personalities!
Ah! They are a couple of cuties. Kailin is such a poser. I can tell she'll be a great ballerina. I hope you had a happy Halloween. It looks like it was fun!
Post a Comment