Oh, dear, I've been tagged. I'm really a pretty boring person...can't imagine that I have any quirks....!?!?!?
Tag Rules: Mention the rules on your blog. Tell about six quirks of yours. Tag six fellow bloggers to do the same.
Quirk #1 I rock myself to sleep. Growing up, I had a water bed, and I always moved one foot to "rock myself to sleep". I no longer have a water bed, but I still do it! Crazy, I know, but it's a comfort that helps me get to sleep!
Quirk #2 Kelly swares by this one, but I really don't think I do it. He always laughs at me and says that I "crook" my pointer finger when I am thinking hard. Bunch of bull, I say. He also says mom and Kailin do it, too. Go figure.
Quirk #3 Kelly claims this to be a quirk, but I think it is quite natural. I microwave my ice cream to soften it. He thinks it is silly, and can't bring himself to do the same.
Quirk #4 I love kid and baby hands...I just love to hold (and squeeze them) especially when they are warm. Mistie says she HATED it when I did it to her (sorry, Mistie!) but I just can't seem to resist!
Quirk #5 Can't think of anymore, so I will share a few of Kelly's quirks! He holds up his sock before he puts it on. The way the heel is pointing is the foot that it goes on....for example, if the heel is pointing left, it goes on the left foot! He then puts it on, with the heel facing sideways, and then turn it to the back where it fits. He honestly thought this was the proper way to put on socks until a few years into our marriage when I taught him the truth ....he he!!
Quirk #6 Kelly is anal about cleaning things up. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE when he cleans (all of the time), but it's his choice of timing that gets to me! He will walk in the door and proceed to pick up the entire computer room/play room and put all the toys up (it's the middle of the day, and the kids are still playing, for goodness sakes!) then go through the kitchen and clean up any dishes that might be out, and THEN come in to say hello to us. Or, dinner is ready, on the plates, on the table, the girls and I are sitting at the table, and Kelly is in the kitchen cleaning out the pots and pans, loading the dishwasher, etc. Uh, honey, the food is getting COLD!!!! (Love you, Kelly!)
6 quirkier people than I am (you are tagged) Mistie, Sara, Becka, Emily, Tami, Kim
15 years ago

















3 comments:
hahaha! This cracked me UP! I think #3 is a Rogers thing and yes #4 hurts but I still love you! And Kelly is just hilarious! haha! I don't think I have ANY quirks since I am totally normal but I will work on it. :)
This was such a fun tag I had to pass it on. I loved all your little quirks :)
I promise I am going to do this. I have just been busy with Science camp stuff. I will get it done. I miss you!!
Post a Comment