We started Christmas Day at about 7 a.m. Kelly and I went into Kailin's room first. All it took was whispering in her ear..."Santa came" and she was sitting up, wide-eyed, looking for her stocking. She went through every item in it, completely excited! After she was done, I went in to get Karsyn up. We then went downstairs. The one thing Kailin has been asking for for Christmas was a Stephanie doll from the show Lazy Town. She even asked Santa for it. This was about the only gift that she consistently asked for. After much searching, I realized that I was not going to find one without spending A LOT of money! The show is filmed in Iceland, and the toys are mostly available only in England. Luckily, I have a mother who can sew. So, Santa was able to come through and bring Kailin her Stephanie doll. We then opened the remainder of the presents, then went up and got ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Kailin wakes up and looks for her stocking.

Checking out the stocking.

It's a Yo-Yo!!

The tree and gifts.
Kailin finds her Stephanie doll.

Kailin with her Stephanie doll.

Kailin left milk and cookies for Santa with a note. This was the note that Santa left for her!

Kailin opening a present.

Kaillin with her doll.

Karsyn opens some jammies.

Daddy and Kailin with Karsyn's 1st year Book.

Karsyn opening a present.

Karsyn with her tractor.

I put together a photo album of our New York trip for Kailin.

Kailin in the Princess towel Grandma and Grandpa Farnsworth sent her.

Kailin with her towel.

Karsyn loves the wagon!

Opening presents.
1 comment:
really cute! looks like a fun christmas!!!
Post a Comment