Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekly Funnies!!!

Kailin has done a few things this week that gave us a chuckle, so I wanted to share! Hope they make you smile, too!

Kelly sent me a text while I was at work on Thursday. It said, "We are listening to Wheels On The Bus...and the horn goes toot toot toot. Kailin said, 'Daddy, just like my bottom goes toot toot toot!'"

The other day Kailin and I were cuddling on the couch. She got up and told me she had to go to the bathroom. I told her, oh, no, I have to go to the bathroom, too. She then responded, "Mommy, I have to go first. You will just have to concentrate, and wait until I get done." Where do they get this stuff???

Lately, Kailin quite often will be giving Karsyn hugs and kisses, then will turn to Kelly or I and say, "Karsyn is such a cute baby. Do you think we should keep her???" I know we've said it to her before, but it is amazing what they retain. (Kinda scary, too!)

1 comment:

The Stanford Bunch said...

cute! yeah, you hafta start watching what you say, because some things you don't really want repeated to the wrong people. I remember when we were primary teachers, we sure got some funny gossip about their parents!!!

Our Family

Pics for July 17th Post!

The Girls!

Happy Halloween!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Contributors