15 years ago
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Raisin Sandwiches
On Tuesday we went to Red Robin for lunch. Kailin was sooooo excited to order a pizza. When we got the food, she ate maybe one bite, and no more. This is the second time in a short while that she has done this. So, we had a little talk about food costing money, and not wasting it, blah, blah, blah, and I proceeded to tell her that if she didn't eat her pizza, she couldn't eat anything until dinner time. Well, we got home and a few hours later, she came in to me complaining of being hungry. She started to cry, so I told her she could have a graham cracker. Things were quiet for a bit, so I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Nothing, Mommy. Don't look at me." So, of course, I went in the other room to look at her! She had the box of graham crackers out, and a box of raisins, and was making herself a "raisin sandwich". She told me they were Yummy!!!!! She had taken two crackers and put raisins between the two. She tried to offer me one, but I declined. Poor girl, either she is terribly deprived, or I am in super trouble with that brain of hers. I just am not sure which option is better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Halloween!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Kelly Gets Dunked!
Our 2007 Christmas Card
Contributors
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(52)
-
▼
January
(18)
- Weekly Funnies!!!
- God Bless The USA
- The Lion King!!!
- Raisin Sandwiches
- Cute stroller giveaway!!!
- The most NOT fun morning ever!
- The week in review
- Christmas Dresses
- Random Stuff
- mycoolsigns.net
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas morning
- Christmas Breakfast at Grandma and Grandpa Rogers
- Christmas Day at Home
- Hiking
- New Year's Eve
- Playing at the Park
- A day for dad and the girls!
-
▼
January
(18)

















1 comment:
wow Taani, starving your children?!?! hehe, JK funny story, sounds like something that would happen at our house! :)
Post a Comment