Saturday, January 3, 2009

A day for dad and the girls!

On Friday, January 2nd, I flew to L.A. to buy fabric for dance costumes with mom and dad. They drove over on Thursday, and I flew out on Friday morning. It was mostly easy....nothing too difficult to find this time. Kelly and the girls got to hang out together, so these pics and videos are of their time together. Looks like they had tons of fun! I flew home Friday night. My flight was supposed to leave at 8:40 p.m. LA time and arrive at 10:55 Phoenix time. At 8:30, they still hadn't boarded my flight so I went up to ask what was going on, and they said it had been moved to another gate and wouldn't be leaving until 11 p.m.! This would put me arriving home at 1:30 a.m.! Holy cow! I had already been waiting about an hour and a half. Luckily I had a book. Well, the plane finally got there. I was so happy to get home, just sad that the girls were asleep.



Kailin dances at the mall.


Kailin pushing Karsyn on the swings.


Kailin on the slide.


Having fun on the playground.


On the way to the park. Kelly said the girls were holding hands, but he couldn't get a good pic of it. (What was he doing taking pics while driving, anyway???)


Holding hands---with the hands cut off!!

Karsyn swings.




Check out that dimple.


Karsyn having fun on the playground.


Another pic of Karsyn.

Karsyn on the bridge.


Kailin on the swing....I can't believe she still fits in this one!

1 comment:

The Stanford Bunch said...

holy smokes you've been blogging busy!!! thanks for posting it all - fun to see! love you!

Our Family

Pics for July 17th Post!

The Girls!

Happy Halloween!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Contributors