Kelly and I took Kailin to see The Lion King at Gammage last Saturday. Ever since doing her Musical Theater class last summer, she has LOVED the music from the show. So, she got tickets for Christmas. She had fun getting dressed, and was so excited to go see it. Once the show started, it was never ending questions. "Why are they singing?" "Why are they walking?" "Why this?" "Why that?" The best, by far, though, was when she kept asking me if Scar was a daddy. I kept telling her no, he wasn't. I guess I wasn't answering her question right, because she finally said, "Mommy, under his clothes is he a daddy???" She wanted to know if he was a real person, or a real lion!!!! Man, that girl always can figure out how to get her point across!
If you have the chance to go see it, do! The show is amazing!!!!
15 years ago

















1 comment:
By far the best show I have seen. How fun for her to get to go and for you.
Post a Comment